Check out more of my Instagram shots here
Hello friends! Sorry that I disappeared off the face of the blog-o-sphere once again. Life's been hectic (as it tends to get) and I'm sorry that it worked out this way, but posting on my blog tends to get pushed to the bottom of my to-do list. Le sigh. Must improve upon that.
ANYHOOOOOOO.... Here's a quick catch up on some of the stuff I've been up to since my last post FOHEVA ago:
- I was selected as the FEATURED MEMBER OF THE WEEK on the Hungry Entrepreneurs site! Big love and thanks to Jennie & Annie, the brains behind the hungry biz initiative!
- I went for a beer, cheese, and pickle tasting at Nolita Mart & Espresso Bar.
- I taught my mom how to use Instagram (Check her out @meera63).
- I teamed up with my new business partner, Laura, and we made some big moves/decisions regarding Media OSA.
- I got the Marble Cam app for my iPhone (and had way too much fun making marble type photos).
- I fell in love with a meme. ERMERGERD.
- I also fell in love with this image.
- I drank a lot of smoothies and felt like Natalie Portman in this skit.
- I bought this book about 642 things to write about that I'm super stoked to delve into.
- I also bought this AMAZEBALLS elephant ring.
- I wrote this blog post for work!
- I realized that kids are worse than AIDS.
- I watched this mash up of video game history at least 500 times.
- I felt sorry for myself while most of my friends were at Starscape or EDC Vegas (same weekend).
- I went for a graduation party and a sweet 16 for browntown folks. (Much love for my Neesh and Ashna!)
- I celebrated Father's Day at Chinatown Brasserie.
- I learned that cats also love techno music.
- I made you a playlist of all my favorite tunes this summer.
- I spent fourth of July with the family and made my cousin feel really awkward by posing with this picture of him in all our family photos.
- I gave myself a lacy manicure.
- I redecorated my ENTIRE apartment with all new IKEA furniture and the loving support and help of my brother, my mommy, and Isabella. I owe you guys many hugs and cupcakes.
- I spent quite a bit of time lying on my new couch watching Ugly Betty on Netflix while doing this.
- I thought I was going to kill the next person that sang Call Me Maybe, but then this happened and it made everything ok. Thanks Sesame Street.
- I packed myself up for this weekend of festivities at CAMP BISCO!
Phew. Even just RE-living the last few weeks was exhausting. But but but but but THE FRABJUOUS WEEKEND IS HERE. My bearikins has touched down in NY and
tonight IN 3 HOURS I depart for Camp Bisco with about 15 friends (old and new) and I could not be more thrilled. Last summer I went for Electric Forest, and this year my summer vacation/fun-filled-weekend will be Bisco!
I just wanted to throw this post up really quick to say SHMELLO to you all and fill you in on my shenanigans. I promise I haven't forgotten about you or this blog - this is still my digital home on the web and I miss it all the time.
So. Stay tuned for all the pictures and stories from the Bisco madness as well as news regarding Media OSA! And have a fantastic weekend, lovelies!
Lots of love and sunshine, xx Nikbear